- Tower #1 rises up from the curtain wall.
- Added corbels and the lower balcony to Tower #1.
- Nearly finished with North West and South East simple corner turrets.
- The curtain wall goes up along the front of Cinderella’s Castle. This will take shape fast and include three different molding designs.
- I truly enjoy the geometric calculations needed to get each piece of this to work and fit correctly. These two towers are twins, so symmetry saves me a bit of work!
Luckily Cinderella’s Castle at Walt Disney World is one of the world’s most photographed pieces of architecture, so finding reference photos online is easy. It’s a bit more difficult to find high resolution, focused shots of upper architectural elements.